Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Perk

I found out from Sarah, in fact, that Costco has a shipment of Rubbermaid 100 gallon Stock Tanks in stock, and she herself got two because of the phenomenal deal. So after my six hour shift on Saturday after my lesson, I picked one up for myself. I love the Rubbermaid Stock Tanks because they are built of such solid and sound construction, but they are also easy to clean with the plug on the bottom, as well as a good tank to look at visually. I would have purchased two because it was a killer steal at only $63.99 individually, but with the short notice buy, the checking account wasnt calling for it. But I am super pleased with my buy, and at least now have one ready to go for when Milo does eventually come home, at a phenomenal price too! Compare that to the $150 and up they are going for not only here locally at feed stores, but also online!

Check out your local Costco to see if they have any in stock. If anything, you might be surprised what they might carry. Come to find out we also have pelleted animal bedding, salt blocks, and more. I knew I could get in trouble at Costco already, but if they have practical farm supplies as well, I might as well hand my bi-weekly check right over to them!


You know you're a country girl/horse owner when buying a stock tank excites you! Shopping for horse supplies it the best!

4 comments:

Captain Bailey said...

Yep, it's so nice to know I'm not the only sicko in the world (re excitement over buying water tanks!) I bought a smaller one of these as a present for my nephew and niece...we filled it with sand, and instant sandbox!

Cedar View Paint Horses said...

Sweet deal. We don't have Costco's over here. Just TSC's and Fleet/Farm.

in2paints said...

Wow, that's a heck of a deal!! And who knew Costco carried farm/pet supplies? I sure didn't!

Mare said...

Awesome! We have like 5 or 6 of these around the barn, and their great! Sweet deal!!!