Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Crates Roper Reiner Saddle

Monday evening I picked up my new saddle! Its a 16" Crates Roper Reiner.


The saddle fits great for both Milo and I! I rode in it for the first time yesterday and its wonderful! Im actually in the position that Im supposed to be lol. Its a nice color on Milo too. I like the rawhide accents on it.

So yes, I know, I need to get a flank cinch for it. In the meantime I took the cinch off my roping saddle that Im selling to use on mine until I can get a new one. And yes, I am still exploring padding options. And finally, yes, Milo is still fat =]

I finally got my camera re-charged, and so here are some photos of Milo first meeting his old pasture buddy Champ back in late May-early June.


And just for kicks, here is Milo and I yesterday, and sporting my new custom necklace by Lynn Sullivan of Cowgirl Divaz. I love it! She did a fantastic job!


No comments: