Thursday, May 9, 2013

Milo's "new" neighbor

About as long as I have kept Milo at his present location you all have probably heard of Middy, the little bay Arabian master whom some of my horse lacking friends have been riding when we go on trial rides.  I had been asking the BO if he could move her down to Milo's barn since my friends and I are the only ones to ever use her anymore (she was the now grown grandkids' horse). Well I don't think due to me but on Tuesday I found she was moved to the stall next to Milo.  Which  I think most everyone is happy about. Middy in fact apparently went right into heat as soon as she sniffed Milo. I'm just happy Milo has a neighbor again and it happens to be a horse he already knows and likes.

1 comment:

SheMovedtoTexas said...

Horses always need a good buddy :)