Saturday, May 4, 2013

I Just Couldn't Take it Anymore

As winter turned into early spring, Milo started losing his hair - in not only the shedding variety, but the rubbing one too. Id been looking at his scraggly mane in disappointment and sadness for weeks, but couldnt bring myself to do anything to it in a delusional hope that somehow the chunks rubbed out would just reappear again. Well, of course, I know my horse and his hair patterns too well to believe that crock for too long, and finally I decided "what the hey" and made the chop. I dont plan on many, if any, shows this summer anyways. We will just call it Milo's new look for Spring 2013.


2 comments:

SheMovedtoTexas said...

Looks much better! Silly boy for rubbing his mane off.

Kalin said...

Hi! Just found your blog, and Milo is stunning!!! I've always loved bolds. :) My gelding came to me with literally no hair-anywhere, not joking-and skinny. His mane was MAYBE half an inch long if not shorter, and it's grown several inches since I've owned him, which has only been a few months. I would try using MTG????
Kalin from Sittinginthesaddle.blogspot.com