Simply Horse Crazy (Mare and Mare) bestowed upon Milo and I the Leibster Blog award.
Leibster in German means "Dearest". Thanks Mare and Mare for thinking of us as a dearest blog! :)
The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award
3. Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs!
Only five is hard to decide upon, and I will only add those who I know have not received the award, so that leaves Simply Horse Crazy, and R Lil Bit of Cash out. But you know I love you two ladies! And your cute mares!
1. Cedar View Paint Horses - great posts on their pretty paints and the activities at their farm.
2. Diary of the Overanxious Horse Owner - stories of sillypony (hehe) Junior and their journey in the showpen and horsemanship.
3. All Gear No Skill - pretty Dee and her flowing mane. :P Story and Dee ride in reining, but are working toward greater horsemanship goals.
4. An Image of Grace - a personal friend in real life, I love following their rides via blogs. Melissa and Grace are thriving for horsemanship through realization of looking into oneself.
5. Horse Genes - posts on a pretty Paint named Semper and their reining and cowhorse activities.
There you have it! Some of the Dearest.