Since I havent had the internet for a while, I have been slowly getting caught up on my blog list readings - dont worry Ill get to yours! So in my updating, I saw from Simply Horse-Crazy that I had been nominated for another award! The "One Lovely Blog" award. Thank you! So I suppose I must follow the rules now.
1. Seafood is definitely my favorite food ever. Good thing I live in the Pacific Northwest!
2. Draft horses used to be my favorite breed ever and I had an imaginary Shire horse who would run alongside my parent's car as we drove down the highway. We had a woodshed in the backyard which was where he lived, and I honest to God brought carrots and grass out to him.
3. I seem to have an ultra sensitive nose. I am also extremely bothered by bad smells. Although I guess that term is subjective because things like my horse and dog do not smell bad to me, haha.
4. I am not a natural red-head. But I feel I am a true red-head at heart and everything thinks the color is real.
5. Even though my 93 F150 has over 226k miles and it doesnt run very solid (and I know the engine and tranny needs replaced here very soon) I still LOVE my truck and want to keep it forever.
6. I wanted to be a farrier for a really long time. But people talked be out of it telling me I needed a job that had a secure and steady income. I came to believe them. But the dream is still alive. Someday I will attend farriery school.
7. My favorite number is 272. It was the number I was assigned at my first horse show with my old horse, Koalt.
Well, there you have it. Im not very good at coming up with interesting random facts, but I followed the rules so...ya.
Ok, 15 of my favorite blogs. I'm sure that some have already received the blog, but I dont follow all that many....some will be non-horse blogs too.
Pass it on!