Friday, August 12, 2011

Milo Sticks it to Mommy

I just love approaching the driveway and seeing the little angles peacefully snoozing. Just warms my heart. 

Babies sleeping.
I love how close they are to each other. I wish Chica could stay with him through the winter. Hes so happy!

Alright, Milo, c'mon. I've gotta get to work soon ya know. 
Really? ...really?
Just a few more minutes, Mom...
I'm sorry buddy but you gotta get up!
*Insert tugging and coaxing, clucking and pulling*

With a grunt and a big exasperated sigh...
I'm up! I'm up! Lemme stretch....

5 comments:

Daisy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! That was just too cute!!!! "Just a few more minutes Mom," totally cracked me up!!

paint_horse_milo said...

Haha! I seriously got a little concerned thinking, "gee, I wonder if I really COULD get him up if he didnt want to be.....not like I can really force him..." lol

Ruth said...

awwww... that is so cute :) Especially the last pic, I love his face :)

Cedar View Paint Horses said...

Adorable!

Laura said...

Adorable! I love when my mare gets a BFF, but they always leave. *sigh*