Sunday, December 27, 2009

Winter Bliss

Today I had the privilege of morning feeding, cleaning, and turnout at the barn today. And it was COLD! 28 degrees, and frost on the ground! After the chores, I turned Mr Milo out into the round pen, and got some nice shots of him from my new digital camera (Im still figuring out the settings, so bear with me)!Hello Mom! Let me back inside where its warm!!


Enjoying a buck...

Afterwards, we enjoyed a really nice workout starting with a longe and groundwork. Our ride was phenomenal! Milo paid such good attention and was soft and supple. Even had some nice lopes both ways with a nice frame (after 4 days off!). He even got a good stop from the lope (hes usually best at a trot whoa transition). Overall, it was cold but a nice winter morning thats for sure!

No comments: