Friday, October 30, 2009

My Newest Goal...and Scholarships?

Firstly, my newest personal riding goal this winter is to regain my bareback seat. I rode my friend's horse Major today bareback and wasnt half bad, but I would like to get my seat back again, primarily on my horse.

Also, I would like to share some insight to my future educational goals. Firstly, I want to get certified from New Horizons Equine Courses for basic equine sciences, followed my certification in Equine Nutrition, and finally, as an Equine Sports Massage Therapist.

So here's my question for you: any ideas as to how and where I can obtain horse related scholarships or grants to help me in pursuing these equine dreams? Google is overwhelming and yields few results that pertain to me or my educational needs. Any ideas?

No comments: