Saturday, January 31, 2015

Ranch Work

My boys have taken over one of the pastures on the ranch,  and without building another structure I wanted to separate them since the baby will get some different feed,  plus give him an ability to get away from Milo,  Who I was afraid may bully him a bit.  So one I decided how to split the shelter I also wanted to address the mud issue.  I went in on a load of gravel with a two others and bought some used stall Mats.  Last weekend we got all the hard labor done and moved Milo in with Whizkey.  Here's the finished,  mud free product!
 




1 comment:

Aaron Baker said...

Higher labor complex, is such a labor performance, such labor is common labor needs higher education costs, its production takes more labor time. Therefore, having a high value.
____________________________
I find a funny game,let'go!
But I even have this higher, you'll take a look: Cheap RS Gold and http://www.rsgoldfast.com/