Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Just Some More Show Photos...

Just some show photos I enjoyed receiving from one of Sarah's other students who was there competing. Thought you might enjoy them as I milk this show into another blog post. :)

Another Sarah student banking Milo's mane for me. I took a "back seat" on this one - she does a fabulous job. 
Hehehehe, Milo. 
After riding, cleaning boots and tack, on the floor, in the cold dark evening. 
Looking like a reiner! :D



Haha, before pushing my hat back down. And when did my horse develop a neck?? Wowza!
Hmm, I could scrutinize this picture, but Im just gunna go with, "I like it anyways". 

6 comments:

Cedar View Paint Horses said...

Nice pics! Everybody likes pics.

in2paints said...

I love the pictures! It's always nice to have people there to take pictures for you. :)

Story said...

Neat pictures. I'm jealous! I don't think we got any pictures of us this past weekend. Three of us went to the show and we all seemed to be in the saddle at the same time all day. You should never leave home without a picture taker!

Fetlock said...

You both look great together.

Deanna said...

I'm lovin' all the pictures, but that last one is my fave. Your hands are soft and relaxed- yet you have some speed going on. Very impressive! I think ya'll look great!!

Mary said...

Great pics! You guys both look terrific!