Monday, January 17, 2011

I am a "Stylish" Blogger.

Oh the prestige! My first "blogger award". I was received this award from R Lil Bit of Cash, thank you!

There are 4 duties to perform to receive this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

On to the "7 things about myself", here we go:
  1. I am a very creative person and love to stay busy. Be that crochet, painting or drawing, decorating my home, or anything else that keeps my mind busy. The hardest part about this is finding the time. 
  2. I am not very good at cooking. My downfall: never actually learning (or practicing). Im getting better at making real meals, but am best at deserts. Fortunetly, Boyfriend is a fantastic cook. 
  3. I love my truck. It is old and gives me grief, but I love it. I dreamed of having my own truck and absolutely love driving it. When the day comes to replace it, I will be very, very sad. 
  4. I get attached in inanimate objects (see #3).
  5. I have many ambitions and goals. I want to learn how to be my own farrier. I also want to become an Equine Massage Therapist. I am fascinated by all that Sarah does and wishes I could have her job and abilities someday. While I wish horses could be my occupation, I know that it isnt entirely feasible, and truthfully, I do love my office job (Im a total combination of creativity, and meticulousy).
  6. I am a bit OCD and very, very detail oriented. Some might call it controlling (this ties in from #5). Micro Management is one of my biggest downfalls as a horsewoman. 
  7. Finally, I really, really want to get a Corgi, but Boyfriend won't let me. I hope to weasel one in sometime...
And now, for 15 fellow bloggers to receive the award (in no particular order):
These bloggers have already received the award from R Lil Bit of Cash, but I need to re-award them as well (plus, I dont have that many blogs that I follow!)

Congrats to everyone, and remember to nominate those bloggers you follow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

in2paints said...

I think you should practice your dessert making by baking things and mailing them to me. :)

I really want a dog too, but my BF is also against it. I want to get a GIANT German Shepherd that I can take with me everywhere.

Bif said...

Thanks for the award, Milo!!

Boyfriend