Thursday, August 26, 2010

Something that Makes a Rider/Reader's Day

I had submitted my blog post about Milo's lead change success on Horse and Rider's Facebook page, in hopes to someone knowing how happy I was about the articles and how well they helped me. Turns out, the editor, Julie Thorson, you can view her blog here, sent my blog post to the two trainers I had credited, Bob Avila and Al Dunning, and has also posted a great post on her blog about how my success made her day. I want to save that link forever, so here it is.

Glad to know that opinions, and success story's really are taken to heart by those "big guys" running the show (or magazine in this case). I dont feel so disconnected anymore!

I encourage everyone to check out the Horse and Rider magazine's website; there is a wealth of information there for almost every need.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cool!

in2paints said...

Wow, that's exciting!! :) I'd want to save the link forever too!

I subscribe to Horse & Rider and have been saving my magazines for when I'm able to get back to regular riding. I think they have the best training articles out there... Hopefully I have as much luck as you did!